View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-10, 09:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know, most of the American public..."
Well there was two stories to Iraq and the Bush Admin did a great job of confusing and scaring a majority of the United States' public. At first he tried to tie Iraq and 9/11 together saying Saddam Hussein had ties with Osama Bin Laden (which he never had) and they ruled that out. And then roughly a year 1/2 - 2 years later he confirmed that Iraq had WMDs.. Which is the real reason we went to war, and they never turned out to have anything.

So basically I say we should just hunt for Osama Bin Laden.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V