Thread: the bible
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:47 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "first and most importantly, jeho'va..."
kyeruu said:
first and most importantly, jeho'va witneses dont' follow any cultish version of christianity, they follow the real way, and second and furthermore, i freakign give up, it'shard trying ot get logicn into a hard headed skull, this started out as any regular opinion and debate, people giving opinions and and debating upon certain informatin and such, this went from a O and D to a slap fest of pure argument over difference in beliefs, i am not going to participate in this any more, believe what you want, it was fun talking a little inteligent for awhile, back to my usual, spamming, time wasting, screw around all i like, self.

I bet your all so happy i'm going back to the chatterbox, tsk tsk tsk.
lol

Every person who follows a religion claims "it's the REAL way", you're no exception.

Also, you can't really have a true O&D based on religious beliefs because most religions have 0 confirming evidence and have to be accepted on blind faith, meaning you either dig it or you don't. It's like asking if people like Pepsi or not...

kyeruu said:
and as a last thing, god killed thousands of people because they thought they could go against him, defied his law, and went to side with satan, they sdeserved to die anyhow.
This is enough to get God branded as a terrorist, according to US Foreign Policy. Amusing that we just executed Hussein for the same thing, wouldn't you say? God is not my shepherd, because shepherds are supposed to care for all their flock, not just the ones that come when you call their name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker