Thread: the bible
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-06, 09:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What about evolution?"
D3V said:
What about evolution?
ah yes, evolution, the scientific way the human race was created.
Ok, here's the bible explanation to evolution, 1st and most importantly, evolution is not real, here's why.

The scientific method is the following: observe, form a hypothesis based on observation, test the theory through aditional observations, experimentsd, and watch to see if the predictions come true. Is that the method that those who believe in evolution follow and teach?

the astronomer Robert Jastrow says: for personal reason, [scientists]
don't have a clear answer, becuase the chemicals have never been able to succesfully reproduce experiments from nature over the creation of life from inanimated matter. The scientists don't know how evolution really happened.
(The enchanted loom: mind in the universe, newyork, 1981, page 19.)

The evolutionists Loren Eiseley accepted the following fact: "After straighting out the teologics for trusting mith and miracles, science has found it self in a envidous position of having to create it's own mithology: to know, the suposition of what is beind of many hard ships, could not have been proved, that what happened now, in reality, could have taken place in the primitive land.(the immense journey NY,1957, page 199)

according to the magazine NEW SCIENTIST: "an increasing amount of sceintists and most particularly an increased number of evolutionists [...]
present the argument of the theory of evolution of darviniana, is not genuinly a scientific theory [...] Many of the critics have the most elevated intelectual credentials" (june 25 1981 page 828)

The physics master (or teacher i can't remember) H. S. Lipson said: "The only explication acceptable is creation. I know that this is anatheme for the physic (people w/e i can't rmember how to translate it) like in fact it is for me, but we can't ignore the theory that we don't like, if the experimental proof supports it. (physics bulleting, 1980, Vol. 31, page 138)
hope that answers some questions, i still got more info waiting!.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu