View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-28, 05:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well that's a pretty big mix up. There..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Well that's a pretty big mix up. There is no evidence, as far as I know, as to the existance of other universes, so there aren't (as far as we know) any universes moving away from us.

Plus, I think the word universes is pretty much all encompasing, so I don't think there could really be anymore, if anything they would just be an extention of ours and our universe would just be bigger.
Latest physics would say otherwise. Main stream physics now through string and I think it's "M" theory say there's infinite universes and that's possibly why gravity's so weak (it leaks to the others). Supposedly the math works out that way and that our matter was created by a collison of universes or something like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood