View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-22, 04:45 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I did say most. My buddy was also a..."
Vault Dweller said:
I did say most. My buddy was also a security guard for a while. He's had military training and has studied various forms of combat for his entire life. He makes fun of the profession on a regular basis.
Nevertheless, I'm sure there are a number of security guards out there that aren't grossly unqualified, and I've no doubt that you are in that upper crust, Volls, simply based on your general display of intelligence. Sorry if I implied otherwise.
lol hardly

I was just glorified Event Staffing. There was very little in the way of training provided and not much actual restraint/etc required, I largely worked for Qualcomm Stadium (and thus the Chargers/etc), the only things I ever personally had to contend with was helping drag drunken idiots out of a football game, except for some larger fights at Raiders games.

I had no delusions about what I was, I just felt like stirring things up a little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker