View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-22, 02:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I keep asking myself this question and..."
Thanatos said:
I keep asking myself this question and there's no logical answer. Girls must have some crippled brain cells or something.

Listen to this shit:
The girl I'm talking to now has been in at least 2 abusive relationships where the guy has treated her like complete shit. She "tells me" that she and this dude are done. He broke her fucking foot like 2 months ago. She's going to have surgery on it because it won't heal correctly. Yet she still talks to him. No matter how many times he does something bad to her, she goes crawling back to him.

This happened the last time we started talking. We dated for a month and then she broke up with me for the abusive dude. We're talking again and I can see very similar occurences that point towards her going back to him. I don't understand. I've never cussed at this girl, I've bought her shit, been there for her whenever she needed it, etc etc.

Girls are fucking insane.
Owned. She took a guy that abusers her over you =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood