View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-18, 09:36 PM in reply to Hunsy's post starting "Yeah, I don't think any of us are..."
Hunsy said:
Honestly, I think we need more family values as it is. I am not saying the mother should stay home or anything, but people who get married should stay that way and raise the family they wanted to have. I understand there are some cases where the relationship between the mother and father is just in no way going to work, but there are too many cases where the couple just doesn't try at all. In this case, both the mother and father would have 100% active roles in the child’s life, rather than splitting it up to when the courts see fit.
Family values are an ever-changing concept, what most people perceive as traditional family values is rarely an opportunity these days outside of the upper middle class because it is nigh-impossible to have a family operating above the poverty level on the income of 1 parent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker