View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-15, 11:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My buddy got 45 days in jail for 2..."
Yeah see in my relatives case he didn't even get probation, which is honestly some shit, I mean he is a nice guy and all, but he's a moron and drives around drunk all the time, and hasn't served hard time yet, so it needs to be taken care of, actually I think he may have a court date coming up soon.... hmm

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V