View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-08, 01:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I agree with that. These days, for..."
I wouldn't go as far as to say ADD or ADHD are completely "made up." I've definitely seen cases where prescriptions are necessary. I will agree that those medications (Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta, etc.) are over-prescribed. In fact, one of my pharmacist friends has already said that she's going to put her 5 year-old on Ritalin during high-school, just to improve her chances of getting into a good college. I asked if her daughter medically needed it, and the short version of the answer was "no." That blew my fucking mind.

On a side note, I recently discovered that Freudian slips are possible when typing. I was waiting on this hot, HOT mommy at work, took her kid's Rx, walked over to the computer terminal to type it in, and proceeded to unwittingly type "Titalin."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller