View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "95% of the people on my myspace friends..."
So what's the big deal of keeping in contact with them if you readily see them in person? Lol, I just think myspace is a gateway for people to think they're cool by continuing the cycle of spamming each other's page for self glorification.

And well, facebook is gay, I heard they're getting sued for "stealing" the idea. If myspace goes through with that, then Everyone should get SUED by Ford for making production cars after them, and every motorcycle company should get sued for taking the idea away from Harley. And anything SUV made after JEEP, should have a lawsuit, if this suit goes through.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V