View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-26, 12:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "From what I've observed, the polls are..."
It sucks so much that Hilary will probably take that poll, I swear all we have to do is push. If politics come up at work, speak your damn mind. Anywhere and everywhere, I don't want another fucking '04 election to happen and have some asshat like Bush elected into office, it pisssed me off so much that Kerry couldn't even take that nominee.

I think what it is, is that more people have time to submit polls for hilary, rather than Obama, because most people that like Hilary are ignorant, thinking that Bill is going to be back in office again, amongst other things, she has no real experience, and she seems unknowledgeable about pretty much everything, while on the other hand Obama is the man, he nails every point and is always perfect with his demeanor, while Hilary is basically just rhetoric that she's been practicing in the mirror.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V