View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-26, 10:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's exactly what I mean, "America"..."
I never understood why jocks went nuts after winning games. Only thing I can remember when my soccer team won districts was drenching coach (my dad) with a couple tubs of water, almost like when most football teams win. I just never understood the jumping up and down and acting like a complete nuisance, unless they were making fun of druggies at a rave.

I try to be somewhat health-conscious. The only thing I've had fast food for two weeks was a Crunch-Wrap Supreme and some potato wedges from KFC-Taco Bell. Only reason was, my mom didn't want to go any place else, and we had to get a bunch of cleaning done. I wish streets had fruit vendors, or fruit vending machines that kept them extremely fresh until you get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven