Thread: Lindsay Lohan
View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-26, 10:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hmm, well you must be hanging out with..."
Thanatos said:
Hmm, well you must be hanging out with the hardcore druggies crowd then. I have a personal friend of mine that has been my weedman for the 3 years I've been smoking. He'll occasionally have Valium but 99% of the time he only fucks with weed. Try to stay away from the people that sell multiple amounts of drugs, they have nothing going for them and will only drag you down as well.

Just FYI, coke (in moderation) isn't bad for you. Just don't get addicted. That's where the problems begin.
The addiction is the exact reason I never did coke.

I had friends doing it around me at times, offering it to me, and I just sat their with my big fat blunt and said "no thanks."

I did some serious stuff, but as far as I can remember, nothing I did is physically addictive to the point that I couldn't handle it. I did acid, pot, PCP laced pot once(I wasn't even told it was laced until afterwards, it was quite an interesting night but I wouldn't have done it again after that,) 5-MeO-DMT once that made me like, fucking depressed as shit. Like 2 minutes after I took ONE HIT, I was curled up and felt like the world had just turned black and I wanted to die. That was the most fucked up shit ever.

Point is, I experimented a lot, but I was (mostly) smart about it and didn't mess with coke or heroin even though they were available to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!