View Single Post

Posted 2007-03-21, 11:24 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "I didn't say that, you really have got..."
Draco said:
I didn't say that, you really have got to stop saying things that I did not say... I was stating that bones that were believed to have been early man were usually fakes or ones that scientists thought were human...
Draco said:
And if you don't agree with that, then tar in the 'soup' would cause the amino acids to not move and not generate any organisms any way. ..
Provide evidence of this.

All you have done so far is ignore facts presented to you, or even worse, claim them false without providing any counter-evidence.

If you don't cite sources or provide evidence in your next post, I'm going to consider banning you for being a troll and for your many duplicate accounts.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-03-21 at 11:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav