View Single Post

Posted 2007-03-21, 10:41 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You can't simply decree by fiat that..."
mjordan2nd said:
You can't simply decree by fiat that the evidence presented is fake or "make believe," since you, a forum troll, knows nothing compared to world renowned biologists. Not to mention the fact that most of the stuff I've presented is verifiable. Either state why it's fake, or admit that you have absolutely no knowledge of anything, and admit defeat.

Observed speciation is fake? How the fuck is that even possible.
I didn't say that, you really have got to stop saying things that I did not say... I was stating that bones that were believed to have been early man were usually fakes or ones that scientists thought were human...

mjordan2nd said:
Again, you should learn scientific vernacular. In the context of biology, tar simply refers to a large heap of hydrocarbons and other moleucles jumbled up in pretty much a disorganized mess. If you actually wanted to say something negative about the Miller-Urey experiment, at least say something smart. If you had said that based on the Miller-Urey experiment, most of the earth should have been covered in Tar, I may have conceded that point to you. I don't believe there is any geological evidence for the world ever being covered in tar. However, the point of the Miller-Urey experiment was to demonstrate spontaneous generation of amino acids, which it did.

This was not the only experiment of this kind, of course. What about the Oro experiment, which created Adenine along with amino acids.
In the Miller-Urey experiment the tar created could not have helped the situation... i mean, if something is going to come from this experiment it certainly will be affected by the tar... also I looked up Antibiotic it said that it "Kills or inhibits the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms."...
So if you combine the two definitions of tar and antibiotic, you get absolutely no life....
And if you don't agree with that, then tar in the 'soup' would cause the amino acids to not move and not generate any organisms any way. ..

mjordan2nd said:
Lets stay at a higher level than 75. IQ-wise.
Can we please stay on subject here?

mjordan2nd said:
Then you seem to be doing a hell of a job avoiding the answer to it. But I mean more specifically. What type of evidence do you want? Fossilized evidence? That's what you said earlier. Negate the evidence I have presented to you then, and I will feed you more. The evidence is pretty much thought to be incontestable by most of today's biologists, and by the content of your posts I doubt you're smart enough to come up with something new on your own.
I WANT ANY EVIDENCE THAT IS NOT A FICTIONAL THOUGHT...
Any evidence like that is meant to help keep evolution alive... if either side could disprove it then it wouldn't be much help would it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco