View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-30, 10:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I smoke hookah because it's relaxing..."
I used to smoke cigarettes heavily last winter, but I was up to almost a pack a day on a weekend day and about a half pack on weekdays. After awhile I started rolling my own cigarrettes, and then got away from that idea and had a pipe now and again. I might have a cig every few days or so, mainly because it is nice to have one after smoking some marijuana. Tomorrow is going to start a hazy weekend. I'm getting hooked up cheap with a 1/2 oz. of marijuana, a two 1.75s of tequila, and a pack of marb reds. I don't intend to consume all of that in the next 3 days, but I just like looking forward to getting some 'party materials' for the next couple of weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven