View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-05, 11:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not bad for you. At all. Smoking..."
Thanatos said:
It's not bad for you. At all. Smoking weed in moderation doesn't affect your health one bit.
Note the word "moderation". God I love that word. You know why? Because it is subjective. What is moderate to you might not be moderate to me, and some random Joe might have a completely different view on "moderate" aswell. Therefor, using it when it concerns the consumption of addictive, harmful and illegal drugs is utter bollocks.

Quote:
Anyway, I haven't smoked in about 3 months.
Good, keep it up.

Quote:
I got busted in April and now I'm facing certain legal crap right now.
Why do you think the government makes this rubbish illegal? Good thing you got busted as you would've else probably gone over to some heavier rubbish like speed or whatever the fuck the stuff is called these days. You always think you don't, but you don't realise you've started a long, hard battle the day you start taking that trash.

I'm not pro-government at all, infact I wish all those fucking politicians nothing but a painful death, but for other reasons. Fact remains that stuff is banned now, and that ban shouldn't be lifted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death