View Single Post

Posted 2006-09-02, 02:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Items randomly poofing?"
WHOA! people do still play this game... it's amazing.... and people still post in this forum.. sov is still alive!!!!!... i remember when this forum was crazily populated i loved it.. seems like it kinda died... and i got alil tired of d2... but recently wanted to play it again but i moved and left my d2 discs in Oklahoma.. 7 years of D2 on and off.... crazy.. o well i've been playing World of warcraft lately.. it's pretty fun game.. really time consuming xD.. no baal runs or yay lets get rushed to hell then kill milions of cows! (the good days) lol... wtf is wrong with my fps tho? in wow sometimes my fps drops to 5.0..... average around 18 fps.. it's terrible... i've got a radeon 200m video card 128 mb.. not that great but it shouldn't be giving me this terrible fps right?!?!??! o well.. later
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton