View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-13, 11:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Stop fucking saying that! You don't..."
Quote:
One is 2,000 years old, the other can be traced back around 1.7million years.
I hate hearing all this RUBISH about 1.7million year ago or 56million years ago mumbo jumbo.The ONLY and I repeat ONLY knowladge about how truely aged this world may be is the studied records.I like asking professors where they got that goofy idea by stating, '' Do you have physical proof besides something you thought up and wrote down after going 30 hrs. without sleep.Did you actually go back in time and see the world 2 million years ago?"GIVE ME A BREAK!The oldest history book known to man that has been known to be 100% accurate in ALL areas of science is the BIBLE.If you don't believe this, go, study all the BIBLE and its science, go and see for yourself if it is accurate.Evolution is a mere stupid condradictory way of escape from the Truth.So is the Big Bang Theory.None of them are solid.Creation is as solid as it get's.Proven time and time again it has prevailed.However,if you whant to take my word for it, fine!If not,go study it for yourself.There's a book of one man who tried such a thing.the book is Case for Christ.If that isn't enough, I would encourage ANY and EVERYONE to watch Dr.Carl Baugh videos.He has been up against some of the top dog scientist of major colledges and completely pwned them and their foolish evolution big bangist ways.If you do not beleive me here, SEE IT FOR YOURSELF BY ACTUALLY TAKING YOUR PRESCIOUSE TIME OUT OF YOUr DAY AND WATCHING THE VIDEOS.Here is a PERFECT site with FREE video watching!
http://www.drdino.com/downloads.php
Thanks for your time.
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!

Last edited by frosted_snow; 2006-06-13 at 11:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow