View Single Post

Posted 2006-03-18, 05:33 PM in reply to United_Ninjas's post starting "Ok, but i don't have either of those i..."
You should have Movie Maker.

Look under Start > Programs > Accesories and it should be there.

As for doing it IN RM2K3...it should be possible, but it might look a bit corny.

If you build the cliff, and have people on top. Then set it so one perons moves forward, and the person who is 'pushed' moves (movement event that happens straight after the person moves forward) out, off the cliff, and then down.

Give me five minutes, and I'll upload it.

EDIT: Bah, stupid thing won't work. Probably because I'm tired.

Basically, the guy on top of the cliff is actually an event. This event has one thing that happens --> Move event: Move, This Event (in this case EV002), Move Right, Move Right, Move Down, Move Down, Move Down and so on and so forth.

This happens after, say, EV001 moves forwards a step, so it's stood behind him, and Calls Event EV002.

At least, I think that's how it would work. BC will know for sure.

Hope all this makes sense to you.

Last edited by Lenny; 2006-03-18 at 05:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny