View Single Post

Posted 2006-03-10, 11:04 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "damn cockblocker you should have joined..."
I would have but now that I have seen how cool it is to actually have people on and playing the times that I play I don't think I could go back to a regular server. That was a big problem I had with Kel'thuzad. I have muliple 60s with the best Non-MC gear I could get, I have friends in almost all the top Kel'thuzad raiding guilds. Its not that I couldn't get in, its that I can't make the raids. I usually don't start playing until 9pm or so Hawaii time, all the major guilds start their raids at like 3pm Hawaii time. GMT +11 puts me right in the sweet spot. When I login at 9pm its still 7pm server time, and thats right where I need to be. I made a few low level BG twinks but I could never get them in a BG because by the time I get on everyone has logged for the night. I tried grinding out PvP ranks to get gear but I could never get past rank10 because there was a point that the only BG up was AV and the que was a 2hr wait. Oceanic Servers are where I need to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1