View Single Post

Posted 2006-02-21, 12:35 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "ugh i shouldnt have gone... she didnt..."
Bro.....dont respond or answer he calls for a couple days.......she will fall for you if you ignore her for a couple days coz it will burn her and she will learn how much u mean to her.

Im kind of in a similar situation...my current gf broke up with her bf of 2 years to be with me (they were also engaged like 1 week, I met her a couple days after they got engaged, yes I do have that powerful of a game) and in the begining it kind of hurt coz I walked in her room and she had all these pictures of him in the wall...but she took them all down, she even took out all the pictures from envelopes and went over the 1 by 1 with me and she threw them out in front of me, she also told me how he treated her (he hit her and shit) and how she felt when she was with him(scared), then she told me that in the 2 months she's been with me she has been the happiest she has ever been, she told me she loved me on valentine's day.

In one of our first dates she seemed sad and depressed so I asked her what was it and she said that she still thought of her ex and that she cant just forget him like that...after she told me this I made up my mind that she wasn't wortht he chase if she still loved him so I told her that if nothing we could be friends (lie, i'd never called her again) and I didnt , then one day out of the blue she called me and the rest is history...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight