View Single Post

Posted 2005-12-23, 06:31 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Think of it as evolution :P. Or ...an..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38396

There's a good example of what I'm talking about.

Also you might want to read the stickied RULES of Gen Con.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27946

Sovereign said:
There seems to be a lot of confusion going around at zelaron. From what i see it, the same shit that happens in the chat forum, happens in the general convo forum as well. This forum was made for serious discussion and for threads that the creaters don't want infested by spam. I have decided to lay a few basic rules for this forum. If you have a problem with any of them, feel free to cuss me out on aim (Wanker22287) or p.m. me.

1) Only serious topics can be posted here. No stupid threads that in any way resemble " i can eat you if i want too" are permitted. Threads such as these will be immediatly be move to the chat forum, or, if bad enough, shitcanned on sight.

2) Try to keep the context of your post on topic to the thread title. If the thread is about "Outlawing makeup" (just a stupid example), the posts must reflect the posters opinions and views on what is said about outlawing makeup. From this point on, no "this is the stupidest thread i have seen", or "I want to hit mysefl for reading this" remarks will be tolerated. Posts that are like that will immediatly be removed to teh trash can, and constant perpetrators can and most likely will be temp banned.

3) As with every forum except the flame forum itself, NO FLAMING IS ALLOWED. IF i or anybody else catches you going off, flaming and calling people names, you will be warned. Repeat offenders can and most likely will be temp banned.

Im all for people having fun and spewing off topic, but general convo is not the place for it. May i introduce you to the chat forum for that. Spam all you want there. Say you hate this and hate that there. Say you want to beat youselffor reading this thread there. KEEP IT OUT OF HERE

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2005-12-23 at 06:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!