View Single Post

Posted 2005-06-12, 04:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Well, whether the PSP is a PDA on..."
Raziel said:
Well, whether the PSP is a PDA on steroids or the second-coming of Jesus doesn't change the fact that Nintendo has the Gameboy to rely on, and its been a cash cow since 1989.

And I wouldn't say the PSP is a PDA on steroids. The DS is a PDA on steroids. It's the one with the touchscreen.

You should never, ever compare a DS to a PDA. ALL it can do is play the shitty 2-bit games that come with the DS. A touch screen, wow. MY register at work has a touch-screen, does that make it a PDA also? Your 'DS' couldn't handle an OS, on the other hand, the PSP could, and is doing that right at this very instant.

Revolution will probably be stopped in the middle of production as Nintendo rerolls.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V