Thread: Futures
View Single Post

Posted 2005-04-03, 09:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Thanks a lot ....."
I'm going to get all of my degrees as soon as I get out of college and am going into business with a good friend of mine. We plan on opening a computer cafe down here and we've already checked out a big list of opportunities where we can rent out the buildings, We have a person that works at bestbuy that can hook us up with anything we might need, and my uncle is a manager at Office Depot. We are just trying to get our hands on a business loan, but after that we want to expand into an on-site computer company, and eventually open another store where we will help companies set-up their own computer systems in their businesses and keep them running. (Way into the future).

So basically I want to be my own boss.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V