View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-08, 10:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "AIDs? I will tell you a condesned..."
KagomJack said:
AIDs? I will tell you a condesned summary of AIDs. It is a derivitive from primates and mutated slowly into humankind. However, it may have showed up in gay people at first, but it showed up in straight people. Some people carry the disease but were not infected and were having unprotected sex and spread said disease. That's why it is around. Sex with monkeys and unprotected sex. Nothing to do with the male's ass being clean or not. Also, the first case of AIDs in heterosexuals was with men. Were they raped by a carrier? Maybe, maybe not. Odds are that a girl was a carrier and spread AIDs.
YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID. I'm doing a research paper on school, like 15 pages... It's not a whole lot, but its Highschool, and that is enough for me to know that you are wrong. There are trends for there to be more AIDS in homosexuals. That is fact. You are completely misinformed. The AIDS did not spread through sex with monkeys, African rituals involving killing animals like apes in a very bloody way spread AIDS. Don't be stupid. When Americans began the slave trade, AIDS spread to America (one of the key parts of any immigration is disease transfer, imbecile). The reason its a trend in gay people is because when being gay wasn't as socially acceptable as it is today, gay people had small circles of sexual openness... thereby spreading AIDS vastly among themselves. Jesus, I feel like I'm dealing with some asshole who just read the "How to be a sick fuck and defend yourself with ass-backwards logic".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags