View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-08, 07:40 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'd reply with my sources, but you..."
zonalon said:
I'd reply with my sources, but you racists (towards my kind) will just claim it a KKK (an anti-criminal organization) hate site. {I'm not racist against white people. I myself am white. But for the most part, you do post KKK sites or KKK covert sites.}

I said the media, and you automatically assumed I meant the JEWISH media. It looks like you're starting to believe it to. Re-read my post. You'll see what I mean. {No, you said the "you-know-what media". Different thing. You may have gone back and edited it now, but that's exactly what I recall reading.}

Open-minded? How much more open-minded can we get? Every other commercial is interracial (Hell, I've seen black woman with white man with Asian daughter. How much more "open-minded" can you get?) At an old Catholic school I used to go to, the teacher told me there's nothing wrong with "dating a person of color." You can't force two people who aren't attracted to eachother to mate. Picking your race over the race of another is just instinct. I've been called a cracker many times, but the retaliation word nigger is considered racist. Why is that? Double standards (but we'll get into that later) {That's bullshit. Most commercials I see are usually going to be uni-raced. I don't see that many interracial commercials. I'm not talking about forcing anyone to mate at all. As for you being called a cracker: you don't deserve to be called that. You are trash, much more below cracker. When you call someone a nigger in return, you're being just as low as the person who called you a name and therefore just as stupid. It's racism either way.}

I've been told that by the year 2050 Whites will be the minority in America (which doesn't surprise me considering all the children those colored folk are having and how many fewer we're having), and I bet a lot of left-wing liberals think this is a good thing. The only way to solve this is for our women to have 7 kids per household like the good old times. {White people wont' be a minority in America by 2050. That's just plain-out stupid bullshit. And to make women just childbearers alone is plain-out stupid as well. No one is going to say that white people becoming a minority is good. You just have a warped sense of view and it's full of sexism, racism, and stupidity.}

If your plan did end up working, (which I doubt it ever will -- no responsible conservative like me would ever let such an evil idealogy go about unscathed) wouldn't that mean ending immigration as well? What do you do when some border crossers start swimming the lakes? Then, what do you do? Force them to mongrelize as well? Your plan is flawed, your visions are flawed, and even your racism is flawed. (A real left-wing gay activist liberal would have put a few more "All races are created equal" in the argument) {My plan wouldn't do anything in regards of immigrants. I'm saying we should try to end racism. Ain't gonna force anyone to do anything in regards to marriage or reproduction. Read my goddamn posts you twat. I'm not a left-wing gay activist liberal shithead. That's a stereotype right off the bat. I'm middle-ground. But I will say this: I ain't saying we should force anyone to marry or reproduce with someone of a different race to end racism. That in itself would be flawed and stupid. I know you pathetic "conservatives" would oppose anything that'd make America better. And for the last time, I am not racist. All races are created equal.}

Also, what happens when someone refuses to mongrelize? Or if someone uses the dreaded "N" word or "C" or "S" or "J", etc? Mongrelization has already been approved by the media and the government, (and sadly the church, too) so it's not like it's illegal or anything. {If someone uses a racial slur, nothing you can do about it, can you? Free speech. I may not like hearing someone say it, but I hear it regardless. If someone uses a racial slur, they should just be ignored and if you feel ballsy enough, point it out. And this "mongrelization" crap is stupid. Mixing races isn't "mongrelization" in the least bit.}

How am I morally wrong? I want to uphold the uniqueness of each race. Sure, there can be a few mixed mongrels here and there, but you shouldn't preach racial dissolution & think it will solve all of America's problems. Who wrote the Constitution? Do you want to teach in America's schools why the forefathers' race is no longer existent? {You don't have to be unique within a race to hold up racial uniqueness. Not everyone would want to be with someone of a different race. That's fine. I'm not preaching a forced interracial mixing. I'm preaching of a dissolution of racism. If people want to do this by interracial mixing, good. If they want to do this by teaching how bad racism is in schools, good.}

THE DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICAN EDUCATION -- http://www.eagleforum.org/educate/20...bing-down.html
{Guess what...it's BULLSHIT. kthxdie.}

You'd never get elected, just so you know, because you don't have this $$$$$$. {I know I wouldn't get elected because I'd want a better America by social and educatoinal reform for the better. But I can always hope that I'd start a chain reaction of events that would trigger a peaceful revolution and more tolerant society. Plus people wouldn't vote for me because I'd be down-right honest and blunt. I'm always gonna be that way and it helps keep me alive daily.}
Yet again, replies in {}'s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack