View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-08, 05:14 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "So you're advocating forced racial..."
zonalon said:
So you're advocating forced racial dissolution to the fullest extent? That, my simple-minded friend, is racism. Multi-culturism is racist, for it has always been the slow demise of any great empire. If you're going to force races who are not attracted to one another to succumb to such mongrelization, then you are a hate-mongering racist. {According to you and your precious KKK, multi-culturism is racist. It hasn't contributed to any kind of demise of any great empire. Stupidity, hate, and bigotry has.}

Why should I be forced to integrate with such criminals (I realize all races have their bad guys, but there are obvious differences in all groups), who have no planned aspiring future, when I could live in my own lands free of these people? Why did America land on the moon when segregation was still intact? Why are our educational standards dropping now that segregation has ended? {The fact that we had segregation has nothing to do with the drop in education. America is the second Rome. We are destined to fall, it's all history repeating itself.}

Why does the you-know-who-controlled media continue to shove multi-culturism and mongrelization down our throats? (This just refutes your argument that the media emphasizes our partners on the color of their skin; well, they actually do, but it's not in the matter you speak of. They advocate mongrelization. {Mongrelization? Boy, you really are a fucktard. To intergrate races together so we can get try to be free of racism isn't a bad idea. May not be the most ideal as we can teach children that we shouldn't hate someone or call them names because they're black, white, or tan. And this whole tirade with the Jewish people controlling everything is old. You have no proof except propaganda. You're a dumbass}

BUT WHY SHOULD THE MEDIA/GOVERNMENT INTERFERE IN YOUR SOCIAL LIFE?) Your "colored" (a word that the media likes to use) friends, as expected, would love to live here, considering the circumstances. All but 1 of the most civilized countries have European backgrounds; does this not tell you something? However, I'm not going to speak for them, as I'm sure they've encountered some sort of racism (which wouldn't occur if all races lived seperately), and might therefore wish to live with their own kind. It is only natural. That is why we are different and unique, and well-informed people like me wish to uphold that uniqueness. How can you call me a racist, when you are the one who supports a form of government that would force mongrelization to the fullest extent? {I'm not saying the government should force anything. I'm saying we should be more open-minded about who we date and marry and reproduce with. Not one damned thing about the government forcing us to do jack shit}

Wouldn't that kind of, you know, limit our freedom? (which the current administration is already trying to limit) I preach uniqueness; you preach forced mongrelization. That is exactly what they want -- all races mongrelized to the point where they can control them. {I'm sorry, you preach hate and racism. You preach stupidity and moral wrongness. To this I could pull out a lot of philosophical shit on you and eventually prove my point, but why waste my precious time on a dumbass like you? If I have to, I will.}

As for the sexism argument, men are naturally more hard-nosed than women, and women (I dare say) are more deceitful than men; men are just different than women. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS EQUALITY. (except when relating to mathematics) No two humans are equal. {That's a stereotype, fuckwad. I've seen women who are tough and "hard-nosed" as men. Though some of them are lesbians, a lot of them are heterosexual women. Trust me, they can do anything as good as a man can.}
My replies are in {}'s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack