View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:36 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That's the problem. You can't teach a..."
zonalon said:
That's the problem. You can't teach a pitbull how to not be violent. You can't give Africa millions of dollars each year and expect it to be cured of all diseases. You can't "end" racism. Races are different for a reason. Here's a scenario: two dogs are in a room with your child. One's a German Sheppard and the other is a poodle. Which one are you going to pick? There's no such thing as equality. No affirmitive action BS, reparation BS, NAACP group, etc. is going to suddenly make us all equal. In fact, these groups will just cause even more racism. Segregation is the way to go; hell, you could still talk to your "colored" friends online, but I'm sure all the races would be happy if they lived in their own area. (MAYBE A WALL TO SEPERATE TOO)

segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!

As for the sexual discrimination BS, what the hell are you talking about? How do you plan on ending that? Women have their purpose, men have theirs. That's how it will always be until the end.
Listen here, shit-for-brains, racism can be ended. If we stop putting emphasis on the color of our partners/lovers/spouses, we can slowly integrate a society of a totally mixed background and racism would slowly die out. Not a 100% guarantee, but it could. And as for the races living in their own area, I doubt they'd be happy. My "colored" friends, as you so disrespectfully put it, would not be happy to be in a land of people of their own color. They'd hate it as much as I would. And men and women don't just have a single purpose like you're probably thinking. Some things require more of a man's touch or a woman's touch, but for the most part, we need to stop doing sexual discrimination. As for ending that? I can only say is that we teach children that we should treat each other as equals and be respectful of each other. We do that now, but we don't do it well enough, hence why I want the education reformation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack