View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 08:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Jesus Christ, you are so fucking..."
Mj, you have to understand that the determined bigot will accept no logical information to make them a better person. All I can really say is that zonalon is just out for some attention as well as a hope that maybe he can attract cult members for the KKK or the Aryan Nations (I've talked with the vice-president of the Aryan Nations, those are some really fucked up people). And if he truly is as stupid and ignorant as he seems, the only thing I can do is to just ignore him. But there's always temp banning for a while. But that's up to the mods, isn't it? I really can't tolerate racist pigs like zonalon here. It just boils me deep inside to hear just stupid and bigotted disrespect for people. But if it were up to me, zon's little ass would be banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack