View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Proof? Not KKK. Yet you claim to..."
Well, the author's of my history books(I know because we call them by their last names) are Newman, Divine, and Meltzer. I'm pretty sure not all three of them were jewish, yet they all say the same thing pretty much.

I will have to agree though, not all races are equal. It might be because the race doesn't want to be equal, but not all races are equal. For example, at my school which is pretty evenly caucasian and african american, caucasians take harder classes and make better grades and have better test scores. Also, males do better than females. Maybe it's just something most people don't want to accept, but all races are not equal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!