View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Proof? Not KKK. Yet you claim to..."
[QUOTE=mjordan2nd]Proof? Not KKK.[/qouote]

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

Quote:
Yet you claim to know . . ., or at least the sites that you copy and paste. By the way, there are diaries and journals and newspapers from back then.
If they didn't even know how to read or write, how could they write diaries?

Quote:
Can you say anything else? Holy fuck, you have like a 20 word vocabulary.
Did you even go to Jew Watch?

Quote:
White is a color, fucktard. It's not a race. Neither is black. Now yellow, nor red, nor blue, nor green, or any other color.
All races are unique. We evolved differently.

Quote:
"Intermingling" doesn't destroy a race. In fact, I can say with 99.9% assurance, that you're not pure white.
No, I can trace my ancestors if I wanted to.

Quote:
Our forefathers also sponsored slavery. Just because they saw something doesn't mean it was right. Also, how in the fuck do you know what our forefathers have and haven't seen.
I don't. I'm just saying they didn't think the Negroid was their equal. "Jefferson's true views on the racial future of America have been deliberately hidden from modern view: on the famous Jefferson memorial in Washington DC, which has served as a rallying point for American Black right's activists for years, an inscription quotes Jefferson as saying "Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. However, this is not Jefferson's complete words: the sentence from which these words are taken does not end with a full stop, it carries on after a semicolon and says ";nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live under the same government." (Ibid)."

I'm sure everyone would be happy if we lived seperately. There would be no more "hate" crimes. Just look at what MLK has done. He's created a land of Hate. Before that commie came around, Blacks had their own towns and lived happily. Detroit was a nice city to live in. There were hardly any "hate" crimes at all. Blacks did their thing. Whites did their thing. Blacks were told to act "behaved." (Yes, I realize not all whites are behaved, but that's not the point) Then, the Jews, commies, and multi-culturists came around, telling them to act however they want. "Hate crimes" have reached an all-time high.

Quote:
Yea, off of a very biased IQ test. Most of sub-Saharan Africa has had little to no formal education, so you give them an IQ test for people who've been going to school for years, what else do you expect. Or are you just pulling that number out of your ass, like everything else that you spew.

Plus, I doubt you should be insulting anyone with an IQ 40 points higher than that of your own.
Hey ( I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE THIS RACIAL BUT YOU ARE INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE), everyone started off the same way; while they were still poking sticks in the dirty, we were creating coliseums.

Quote:
A race can't have an IQ, fuckwit. People have IQs. Not races.
We evolved differently.

Quote:
It's not Jews that portray white people like that, you only have yourself to blame. When you say a Klan rally on TV, I assure you that there are no Jews part of that.
Again.. you continue to call me a Klanny. That is discrimination.

Quote:
Lets see. There was of course hundreds of years of black slavery. There was the genocide of the Native Americans. There was the belittling of the Jews, and that pattern is now repeating with the Muslims. Again, it's not them that portray you as "crackers," it's white people that do. And it's not most white people that are bad, it's only a very small minority -- only idiots like yourself.
The Native Americans attacked first; we took over their lands, replaced their tee-pees with beautiful cities. Belittling of the JEWS? ARE YOU CRAZY? http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupied...ents-USSR.html If anything, the Jews have belittled us. MUSLIMS? Have you ever heard the saying, "Fighting a war for Israel?" http://www.nowarforisrael.com/

I won't even bother with the black slaves. I mean, after all, black people still own slaves, so it's not like you can blame one race on slavery.

Quote:
That's an assumption, nothing else. Your assumption doesn't even ammount to shit.
You are in disbelief. I am winning.

Quote:
Please tell me, how have white people responded when their terriroty was invaded?
We drive the attackers (usually) out. Something the Indians couldn't do.

Quote:
Most of the people on this forum are white. I doubt that they hate white people. I don't hate white people. I just hate you.
I was being sarcastic.

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Why don't you take a look at the web sites that you've been copying, or posting links to.
Again, how are these sites racist?

Quote:
Of course not all did. But 98% did.
Can you prove this to me? Or is it because some Jew told you it it must be true? Jews aren't your best friend; they're your most useful tool.

Quote:
Pick up a history book, poon. 1% of America is Jewish. One. Plus, we have numerous accounts written by slaves and slave owners.
If they are only 1% of America, then why is it 23% of the students at Ivy League colleges are Jewish? Surely not all of them are intelligent (must have Jewish connections). Why is it they control almost all of the media? We live in the Jewnited States of America.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-22 at 02:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon