View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:12 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Once again, almost everything you've..."
zonalon said:
Once again, almost everything you've learned in History class is a lie or has been dumbed down/extremely overexaggerated.
Proof? Not KKK.

Quote:
There's no way to know what truly happened unless you were really there.
Yet you claim to know . . ., or at least the sites that you copy and paste. By the way, there are diaries and journals and newspapers from back then.

Quote:
They just want you to undergo White guilt, so you either kill yourself, hate yourself, or become a race traitor.
Can you say anything else? Holy fuck, you have like a 20 word vocabulary.

Quote:
There's a reason why the Jews and their newspapers don't capitalize White but they do all other races;
White is a color, fucktard. It's not a race. Neither is black. Now yellow, nor red, nor blue, nor green, or any other color.

Quote:
it's because they want us to intermingle with other races. THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE!
"Intermingling" doesn't destroy a race. In fact, I can say with 99.9% assurance, that you're not pure white.

Quote:
NOT ALL HUMANS ARE EQUAL AND OBVIOUSLY OUR FOREFATHERS SAW THIS!
Our forefathers also sponsored slavery. Just because they saw something doesn't mean it was right. Also, how in the fuck do you know what our forefathers have and haven't seen.

Quote:
THE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN HAS AN AVERAGE IQ OF 65!!
Yea, off of a very biased IQ test. Most of sub-Saharan Africa has had little to no formal education, so you give them an IQ test for people who've been going to school for years, what else do you expect. Or are you just pulling that number out of your ass, like everything else that you spew.

Plus, I doubt you should be insulting anyone with an IQ 40 points higher than that of your own.

Quote:
NOT EVERY RACE HAS THE SAME AVERAGE IQ SO OBVIOUSLY NOT EVERYONE IS EQUAL!
A race can't have an IQ, fuckwit. People have IQs. Not races.

Quote:
I DON'T HATE ANY RELIGION OR RACE! I JUST HATE WHITE GUILT! I HATE HOW THE JEWS PORTRAY OUR FOREFATHERS AS EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST CRACKERS WHO WANTED TO KILL ALL THE NEGROIDS & SEMITES!
It's not Jews that portray white people like that, you only have yourself to blame. When you say a Klan rally on TV, I assure you that there are no Jews part of that.

Quote:
I HATE HOW THEY PORTRAY WHITES AS EVIL RACIST CRACKERS WHO WHIP EVERY RACE THEY COME IN CONTACT WITH!
Lets see. There was of course hundreds of years of black slavery. There was the genocide of the Native Americans. There was the belittling of the Jews, and that pattern is now repeating with the Muslims. Again, it's not them that portray you as "crackers," it's white people that do. And it's not most white people that are bad, it's only a very small minority -- only idiots like yourself.

Quote:
IF THE OTHER RACES WERE IN OUR SHOES I'M SURE THEY WOULD CONQUER NATIONS!
That's an assumption, nothing else. Your assumption doesn't even ammount to shit.

Quote:
I HATE HOW EVERYONE THINKS THE INDIANS WERE SAINTS (THEY ATTACKED US SINCE WE WERE THE "INVADERS" -- BOTH ARE EQUALLY "EVIL")
Please tell me, how have white people responded when their terriroty was invaded?

Quote:
I LOVE ALL BEINGS ON THE WORLD AND I'M JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THIS WHITE GUILT (WHITES ARE BEINGS TOO YOU KNOW -- ALL YOU PEOPLE HATE WHITES BUT WHITES HAVE DONE A LOT FOR THIS WORLD -- WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO AND WE AREN'T ALL HATEFUL)
Most of the people on this forum are white. I doubt that they hate white people. I don't hate white people. I just hate you.

Quote:
THIS FORUM IS SO RACIST

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Why don't you take a look at the web sites that you've been copying, or posting links to.

Quote:
-- AND ABOUT THE WHIPPINGS -- DO YOU REALLY THINK ALL THE SLAVEMASTERS WHIPPED THEIR SLAVES?
Of course not all did. But 98% did.

Quote:
CAN YOU PROVE THIS TO ME? GET ME A HISTORY BOOK THAT ISN'T WRITTEN BY A JEW (OR AN AUTHOR WHOSE COMPANY IS OWNED BY A JEW) AND I WILL BELIEVE IT!
Pick up a history book, poon. 1% of America is Jewish. One. Plus, we have numerous accounts written by slaves and slave owners.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes