Thread: :O 425% ed :O
View Single Post

Posted 2004-10-25, 12:18 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Well, the simple answer to that, is it..."
GEEkZ said:
Well, the simple answer to that, is it doesnt, but you didnt say war pike now did you... SPECIFY next time plz !

specify? lol, why r i human?

and 2 teh andreachadfasdfsadlkgjas guy, "coz it r legit spawned by teh gaem" stuff... do i smell little nuubie who is poor and thinx everything is ebay coz he r walk with The Gnasher and pwnz in normal with lvl 70?

QUOTE=GEEkZ]Damagewise, this beats botd, because max botd can have is 415... as for other mods, well it doesnt even come close, still a really nice weapon tho[/QUOTE]

NOOEZZ, in theory, it is possible 2 have over 415% dmg on BotD. it is called code-dupe. if itam is enhanced, lets say, 15%, u can code-dupe it (yes, i r talking about CLOSED bnet... damn humanz) wut a shame it gets reported very fast and u lose much accountzz.. expliquez aboutz how u hab 2 do it? I R NOT TALKABLE TO TEH CONSEQUENCAHDFad!!!1 do it at teh own risx, kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot