View Single Post

Posted 2004-09-18, 07:27 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "i am noob not joob :("
tidus2005 said:
i dueled endurack to try and get in to Eotd but i sadly got gg 10:0 to his zon.
i dont feel to bad about it because
1. he was lvl 99 and had some crazy gear
2. i need to lvl up only lvl 80 right now
3. i need to get alot more gear for my necro he is using enigma wizspike arachnids raven frost 10% fcr ring shako homoculus some magic ammy with +109 mana frost burns and aldurs boots so i dont have too bad of stuff but there is defeninatly room for improve ment and i have 0 skill charms so that didnt help me either but on top of all that he is just good with the zon i mean i swear i have never been hit by so many iga in my life while dueling a zon.
Against zons use this strategy,your bone armor absorbs pro damage, you can try to chase and tank them, and spear/spirit them to death. Or, stay the hell away from her and spam a mixture of bone spear and spirit and eventually edge your way closer, be sure to use that clay golem as a distraction for her arrows. If you get in an arrow lock, run in a zig-zag and throw up bone walls to stop the guided arrows, remember to recast bone armor as neccessary. A zon that has high evasive can be a problem as those evasive skils can now dodge all attacks, including magical/elemental/physical. Or you can use the box trick where you hide behind a box-shaped wall in the blood moor. Remember though guided arrow is just like bone spirit but much faster so you can throw up bone walls in front of you to provide protection agaisnt IGA. You can also try to "trap" a zon by luring her into an area of the blood moor where there are lots of those puddles/holes so that she will be forced to take her sweet time going around them, then just let up on your bone skills. However, do be aware that 7 fps zons can easily put you into a block-lock, so don't get too cocky. If a zon is being not-pro (aka noob pussy shit) and she uses slow missile, just stay away from her and create some huge ass teeth fields and wait until SM wears off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei