View Single Post

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:10 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "good lord ur thread about unfair..."
wilma said:
good lord ur thread about unfair dueling is like a disease spreading its way to other posts
But i r saying true thing! I am so dissapointed with public games because so many people is play the game not the way it was meant to be play and use all no-skill character like fire ball sorceress and necro mancer and trap assasin and they drink mana pots and use skills that do too much damage so they dont take any skill. and mind blast takes no skill either, and blizzard is the worst one it kills u every time just like hacks!! but absorb and stack resistance is cheating though so i will not lower myself to use them, but i know with enough skill and practice all those ebay newbie with wizardspike and arachnid mesh i will kil them with my legit character even if they nk because skill > hacks and gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei