View Single Post

Posted 2004-08-17, 12:14 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "It's cool you don't like him but there..."
I think that Deon will come back, as a reporter said He is DEON. I've been a Deon fan since he played with FSU back in the day, and I'd be glad for him to come back. From what I hear he is going to try out for the Ravens, and his last times 40m was like 4.17 seconds, thats blazingly fast. He's probably at about 4.3 now, but he gets to drop back more with the new bump rule.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V