View Single Post

Posted 2004-08-02, 02:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The Neo Geo failed because there were..."
D3V said:
The Neo Geo failed because there were no games for it, and everybody was OBSESSED with fucking pokemon. Guess what, there is no hit 'handheld' game at the moment, thats why there will not be any landslide.
I just took a look at a small list of Neo Geo Pocket games, and the thing had at least four King of Fighters games, two Metal Slug games, a few Mortal Kombat games, Ogre Battle, NFL Blitz, Pac Man, several Samurai Showdown games and several SNK vs. Capcom games. Those are all extremely well-known franchises, and those were only a tenth of the games on the handheld. Seriously, do you pull all of your "facts" straight out of your ass?

Quote:
Nintendo is going to release their Ds before the PSP and their little 'high' of thought thinking that their product will sell out the ying yang will die and the PSP will be released and people will be buying it.
I've given you innumerable reasons why the DS will outsell the PSP and all you've done is say "Nu-uh! No way! You're wrong!" You haven't provided a lick of hard cold evidence or logic to back up your claims. This quote above is no different.

Quote:
Another thing is, it is targeted to adults not only for Gaming, but Viewing movies and Listening to Music. The DS can't compare.
I'm not sure how you're capable of watching full movies on it D3V. It's not big enough to hold a full DVD. I'm sure it's capable of running a full movie, but that's just in terms of it's visual power. There's nowhere to put a DVD into on that thing. If you've seen a PSP running a full movie, it's because the handheld was linked to a PC and the comp was running the movie through it. What you've seen is the PSP being used as a nifty monitor, not a handheld movie-viewing device.

You've provided no solid arguments, no factual reasons and no believable basis for anything you've said. Just quit now. You lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel