Thread: Computer fools
View Single Post

Posted 2004-07-28, 09:20 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Lol muchos pwn. Okay, Okay I got..."
9) Me: Okay, the login for the Novell Prompt is OPAC, so put that in. It's spelled O-P-A-C. And the password is the same thing as the login.
Them: "How do you spell that password?"

10) If you don't want to exit the test, why did you click on Exit, then click yes to a prompt of "Do you want to exit"? I'm glad you figured out how to left-click, but you can't do that part over.

11) Yes, the person next to you has a kitty on the screen, and you have a paperclip. Sure, let's take 5-10 minutes of class time explaining how to change your Office Assistant, I'm bored anyway. Also, it seems we need to add another 2-3 minutes explaining what the difference is between left and right click yet again, because "left" and "right" are too computer geeky for you to understand.

12) Of course I'll help you adjust your chair, that's what I'm here for!

13) When you're done, and you see a "Done" button displayed for you to hit when you're done (as said by the instructions and myself), what do you do? That's right, ask for assistance. Left click.

14) This one is understandable - Windows Explorer does not equal Internet Explorer. It's tough, I understand that. A lot of people have this confused, and I'm always happy to help. However, it's not understandable that you opened Notepad instead, and typed in C:\OPAC\Test and expected something to happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube