View Single Post

Posted 2004-07-27, 06:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, so glad that you elaborated on..."
Titusfied said:
Like I said, if you see a Staff member getting away with breaking rules, inform someone! Simple as that, no more double standard. I have not received one (1) PM or IM from anyone complaining about any member of Staff, with actual backing to their claim, other than, "I hate them! DE-MOD DE-MOD!" That just doesn't cut it.
That's precisely what I'm getting at. I agree with pretty much every point listed above, but I don't agree with them at all as complaints. I have yet to see solid evidence that any of those things are consistent or even worthwhile occurences on this forum. Like I said, if people would provide me with links or actual hard facts that these things run rampant on the forums, they would have my complete support in this regard. So far, all I'm hearing is a lot of bickering with no reason behind it.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was just one giant joke on behalf of Grav just to get you guys all riled up.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-07-27 at 06:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel