View Single Post

Post Hmmm. Out with the old, In with the new.
Posted 2004-07-20, 03:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "When I said "warcraf - wow forums", I..."
There are ALOT more games you could consider opening forums for. I'm not sure too many people here may play them, but I'm sure they would bring in attraction.

The Battlefield Series You could consider the two main games:
Battlefield 1942 Possibly incorperate BF 2 in here.
Battlefield: Vietnam

You can discuss tons of subjects from just those two games, I'll list more if needed.

America's Army I know personally there are alot of people that play this game, and this may bring in some users if added to Zelaron.

Bridge Commander A new wave starwars game. Alot of fanatics may flock in just to view about this game.

COD: Call of Duty Another popular game which isn't listed on Zelaron.

C&C Command And Conquer Personally I'd like to see a forum for C&C Generals.

COUNTER STRIKE I'm so suprised there isn't a forum just for this game. Maybe nobody realizes how many people actually play this game but its amazing. And the releasal of CZ just recently could attract new users. You could have Sub categories like Map Making, Skins/Sprays, Clan recruitment, etc. etc.

Unreal Tournament Series Great ass game, quite suprised it's not here. UT2003 and UT2004 would attract some positive attention.

Now, most of these Forums would take a little while to make and build some substance, but I'm sure alot of people would be more than happy to help out.
If you guys want any of these, and more ideas of what categories/sub-forums to add then just ask, I'm not going to list anything more if its going to be rejected anyways.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V