Thread: Are you Racist?
View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-15, 02:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you Racist?"
D3V said:
I know everybody here is a nigga ho so I figured I'd make this thread.

Now, when I ask if you are racist, I'm not just talking about Not liking Blacks, Or Mexicans, spicks, wetbacks, middle-easterns, Well are you racist yes or no?

I myself Do NOT like Mexicans. I can't stand mexicans because of their illegal immigration into this country where they come to exploit their government and take advantage of any help that we may have given them.

I don't like niggers (when I say niggers, I mean the BLACKS that act annoying, are stupid, smoke tons of weed, and have no education what so ever.) I don't like the niggers because they have no respect for any person or anything. Watch a rap video, the degration of women is quite vulgar and thats just one of the reasons.

I have no problems with Asians, i've got a few asian friends..

Middle-easterns come in all shapes , sizes, and planes. I have no real reason to like / dislike them beacuse they haven't really done anything wrong to me. I mean, they flew some fucking planes into a building, and where were the World Trade Centers at? In downtown newyork, where all of the annoying ass puerto ricans, mexicans, and brown skinned mothers fuckers who deserved to die and rot in hell.
Ummm D3V if im not mistaken I recall that a while back you made a thread about how you were so fat and had no life and tried to kill yourself and walked out of school and shit. I dunno about everybody else but from what you said about yourself in that thread you made about yourself I would much rather know a African American or a Hispanic over you any day you crazed hipocrite.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon