Thread: Are you Racist?
View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-15, 02:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hence the fucking sarcastic tag"
Well... Seeing as I have a couple friends of every race... I usually make comments to them that I hate their race (in a jokingly manner, hell I even call my sister a damn mexican(joking(IwonderhowmanyIcanuse?(cansomeonean sermethis?)))... because usually I do. I can't stand most of the "niggahs" (YES! Like the rap videos kind!) Asians fucking annoy the crap (my old school was fuking infested with them) so I try to make fun of them as much as possible. I hate some mexicans because they have no clue what a real mexican gansta is... if they were to go to Mexico, they would probably get raped or something. Now... white people, can be everything. They have the largest category... they can be trailer trash (d3v), junkies, wiggahs, etc... But what I have to say is... seeing as most races act the same, and you hate how someone acts... then you start noticing the pattern that all his other little asian fukers act the same... therefor, hating more than 1 asian = hating asians. BAM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez