View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-11, 03:26 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "If a straight person can become gay..."
MarkiX said:
This why society should not give. They should make it so gays can understand that that is why there is a pussy and a cock u stick one in the other a baby comes out.If being gay was accpetable then nature would make it so that men could have babies.

Humans are the only species that are gay. If it is a gene thing a psychological disorder how come animals dont experience it?
First off you have two things wrong here. One, you assume that homosexuality is not accepted and that's a new thing. That may be true, but only in one way. Homosexuality used to be commonplace. Kings, princes, streetpeople of all kind had both male and female partners as far back as the 1100's or earlier. William Shakespeare had relationships with both men and women, including an Earl whom he even wrote a few poems about. I don't understand why homosexuality is such a big deal nowadays when it used to be nothing but normal for centuries.

Second, humans are not the only animals who have homosexual tendencies. If you haven't noticed, dogs tend to hump eachother quite often, even males. It's normal for a dog to get out its sexual aggression any way it can and other dogs don't mind because they enjoy it just as much. Many animals have homosexual encounters and it is actually very common.

Another note: Whatever you want to think, I am not gay and I'm not trying to encourage you to be gay. I simply believe that it is a natural flaw that has been all but ignored for a very long time and should not be discouraged. Telling a gay man that he shouldn't be homosexual is like telling an artist that God didn't mean for him to paint.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence