View Single Post

Post Worst car accident you've ever been into?
Posted 2004-01-07, 03:10 PM
I found out one of my teachers, a really cool guy, was in a car crash a while ago. Some 25-year old rammed into his car, causing my teacher to lose control of his vehicle and drive off the road. As a result, he's been spending the past 10 days in a hospital due to severe skull fractures and has undergone three surgeries. Last night he was in a critical condition, but he's been more stabilized today. In other words, almost the exact same words I heard after the Swedish foreign minister got stabbed with a knife a few months ago, hours before she passed on. Anyway, the guy has some rather great chances of passing on himself from the accident, and if he DOES survive, he won't be back for sure, at least not this year.

What about yourself? Did you ever get into a serious car crash, or maybe something happened to your friend? I've heard quite a few bad events lately, so go ahead and share yours.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser