View Single Post

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
RoboticSilence said:
Eddie_Perez said:
!King_Amazon! said:
Sorry you can't work with me? Why is it every chance you get you try to get me demodded then? This is what you want, too bad I had to hand it to you on a plate but I'm tired of people bitching at me when I'm trying to get things done.

A lot of people tried to get your de-modded that you don't know about. It's because you were a shitty mod. Nobody liked you with power (not even full power, it's like... shitty mod power!)... I certainly didn't you would close threads to your liking, you would edit people's posts....(actually, that's a problem that RS needs to work out because that is annoying as hell) and worst of all, you broke some rules and made up shitty excuses for breaking them...
I rarely edit posts and only when things aren't supposed to be there. Or to fix an error that is really annoying. I edited a bunch when I was first modded, but I don't do it very often anymore.

Rs, your full of shit. A while back when you didn't like what I was talking about you went in there and edited/closed my fuckign threads. You didn't like it because it was against your integrity and you felt threatened because somebody better than you was making a point that you have too much power, so you close the thread and toss it away, and no, you can't deny it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V