View Single Post

Posted 2003-09-03, 01:59 PM in reply to VampyreHell's post "Homosexuality in media and real life."
Well it is like if a guy did that to me and I do not want relations I will have the same effect for a girl acted like that and so on. People forget it works both ways. Wether it is with another guy or girl. If you get creeped out by homosexuals do not interact with them. You know that if they have a crush on you but will not act it out and you get creeped out by it then there is no point in being friends. People just have to learn the only way to solve crimes being commited against homosexuals is just don't interact with them and they will not interact with you. That is the only way to solve this undying problem of hate crimes.

Anyway but if you don't get creeped by homosexuals but you just don't want them to touch you. Just say don't touch me. It is like anyone touching you and you feel uncomfortable then say no don't touch me. It is no big deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VampyreHell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVampyreHell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VampyreHell