View Single Post

Posted 2003-08-29, 03:22 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
Insanity said:
I agree totally "angel"ofwar. I STILL haven't gotten the point about this stupid ass war.... I mean what the fuck is the point of it? To stop the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION from coming to america and killing us all? All we have fucking found there so far are some grease rags that were worn on their heads. We haven't found any damn missle/nukes. All we do is listen to what that idiot, 'yee-haw', barn-music listening, redneck, republican peice of shit. What PROOF have we had yet? NONE. Just Mindless drones over there slaying innocent people for the sake of our 'freedom'. We're not even fucking free, whens the last time you did drugs and got caught? is that free?
Your an idiot, he let our camera crews watch as he destroyed some of his weapons, which the UN declared he should not have... moron

What do you mean did drugs and got caught...? Your free, go vote, get your point across, in the next year VOTE AGAINST BUSH, if you hate him so much, look at the approval ratings..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`