View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-31, 03:50 PM in reply to Acer's post "What is out there?"
Acer said:
blah blah blah, you just stateing things your heard... which is exactly was I was talking about... and if you haven't figured out I dont serious beleive that shit, then dont post on my threads. You just a noob that has turned a fine thread into a flame war.

Your gov? its not yours, and it started out talking about whats out there, I based my theorys are reasonable facts, if you cant accept there is a chance that what I said could be true, then your narrow minded. Im a idealist, I just think of things that no one else does, does it mean I beleive it? NO! So now stfu, have a good day, you loose
You have no proof whatsoever of there not being a war in Iraq. I agree that you have the right to your own opinion. However, if you know it will piss people off, and like you said, you don't believe it, then why the hell would you post it? You post anti-political opinions and expect someone like me (a patriot) to not post on your threads. And then you call me a "noob" in a conspiracy thread. Spare me, we aren't playing Diablo 2.

Yes, my government. My country also. Name a reasonable fact that explains there not being a war in Iraq. Allow me to counter-reason for a moment. There are millions of people that the government would have to silence before they could even think about staging a war, then add in every news person that would be reporting on it, and actual people who would be shipped to this "war". It becomes an almost impossible task. Not unless there was a massive mind control operation going on, but that's straying from the point. The point is, the theory is completely and 100% bullshit, and you know it whether you say you believe in it or not. And this isn't a flame war, no one wins.

Last edited by symnzXx; 2003-07-31 at 03:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx