View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-29, 02:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "50 Things Guys WIsh Girls Knew"
slaynish said:
I dont think like that either, i like to be polite to girls and i dont like to act like a dick ... I feel being nice will get you farther then being a dickhead... All that will lead to is drugs and achoal..

I think us guys need to explain something to you, being polite doesn't work, girls really want to be treated like shit, its in their genes. And you said I feel being nice will get you farther than being a dickhead

Correction:

1. I feel that.
2. farther >< further
3. dickhead >< PIMP.

Do you show off to girls by puttin shit in your hair? Or painting your nails? And wtf is achoal? A choal? Wtf? I'm Confused, HELP ME!

You need to take your vitamins and grow up boy, quit being everyone's little BITCH.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V